Monday, April 18, 2022

National Scrapbooking Day Blog Hop

Welcome to our National Scrapbooking Day Blog Hop!  

If you have come here from Brenda's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog


This month we have 11 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using the CTMH bundles on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

I decided to create a layout using elements from two of the bundles in the National Scrapbooking DSayt promotion- Little Penguins Album Workshop Kit and Good Vibes Scrapbooking Workshop.

I created this double page layout using the cardstock from the penguins kit as the base, which I firstly splattered with Sapphire Shimmer Brush. I then added strips of paper form the penguin workshop, which happens to be the new Mix In.

On the left hand side of the page, you can see the shimmer splatter as well as some cute little details- let's take a closer look. 

I stamped the penguins from the stamp set, and then also stamped some of the sentiments and the little star clusters in Black Ink

On the right hand side, I added some more embellishments and penguins!

My boys went through a "thumbs up" stage when I was taking their photos, and so I added the thumbs up sticker as well as a sentiment sticker and some cluster stickers from the Good Vibes kit. 


I can't get enough of these little penguins! There are so many options on this stamp set so that you can find the perfect penguin for your photo. I also added the speech bubble and the scalloped border from the embellishments that come in the Little Penguins bundle. 


Journalling is a huge part of my scrapbook layouts, and so the finishing touch was to add another penguin and sentiment from the Little Penguins stamp set, and I added the triangle embellishment to add some interest to the journal box. 

Now "Hop" on over to Show and Tell With Michelle to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! 

6 comments:

  1. Great layout! Love those little penguins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee Those little penguins provide some great accents as do the stickers. I love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that these penguins can work perfectly on layouts too! Such a cute stamp set and perfect for this page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely perfect for your pictures. LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout. The stamps are perfect with your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww...how CUTE! Here I was thinking "what am I going to do with these penguins" now I know how to document the NY Zoo! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!