Wednesday, September 18, 2013

True Friend notecard

Today is just a quick post to show you a fun note card I made for a friend who has done a lot for me lately.

I usually take inspiration from challenges to make my projects, and this one was no exception. I am playing along at CASology, where the theme is:


I looked through my stash and came across some cute chevron arrow stamps that I haven't opened yet, as well as a sentiment stamp I have never used. The white stitching rub-on is from a pack I have had floating around for at least two years. I went the whole hog and used an unopen inkpad and cardstock pack as well! This way, I can also link up to Use It Tuesday's theme of Friendship. I am not really a pink person, so using pink card and ink was a challenge in itself but at least I have managed to use them for the first time.

Please forgive any smudges- it was also my first time using clear stamps and blocks, and I had a few issues. I think I am converted though, it was so much easier to get the arrows lined up straight using a clear stamp.



Supplies used:
Close To My Heart: Reel Life stamp set
Creative Memories: Mini Circle Maker, Foam Squares.
Stampin' Up: Primrose Petals cardstock, Raspberry Ripple ink, Loop To Loop rub-ons, Punch Bunch stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!