Wednesday, January 1, 2014

CTMH Australasian Blog Hop

Hello and welcome aboard our Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop.  If you have arrived here from Jenny's blog then you are in the right place.  If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s January Stamp of the Month.


















This exclusive Cross-Stitch Wishes stamp is only available during January.

It can be yours for just $5 with a qualifying order of $75 or for $29.00 if ordered separately from your CTMH consultant.

If you do not have a consultant please contact me or place an order here.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Monika's blog. Let me know which card you like the best as I was inspired to make a couple of cards to celebrate an upcoming wedding anniversary and Valentines Day, both of which happen in February- but I like to be prepared!

The first card was created by using up some of my paper scraps. One of my favourite CTMH items is Baker's Twine, so that had to feature in my card somewhere too! I love how versatile this heart banner is- it could be used for wedding, anniversary, Valentines Day or even new baby cards.



The second card was based on a verbal challenge to try a card inspired by the page number of an ideas book based on your age. Using page 29 of the Originals book, I came up with this sweet little card that I could use for Valentines Day. I inked the edges of the white strip for added dimension, and once again I was able to use up some of my card scraps.



Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check out the other blogs for more inspiration using the January Stamp Of The Month.

CTMH supplies used for card one:
Papers: Laughing Lola
Cardstock: White Daisy, Black, Lagoon
Inks: Black, Lagoon
Stamps: Card Word Puzzle, Cross-Stitch Wishes
Embellishments: Paradise Assortment Baker's Twine
Tools: Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors, Tombow Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots
 
CTMH supplies used for card two:
Papers: Chantilly
Cardstock: White Daisy, Lagoon
Inks: Cotton Candy
Stamps: Cross-Stitch Wishes
Embellishments: For Always Assortment
Tools: Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors, Tombow Adhesive, Sponge Daubers.

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting!