Saturday, January 11, 2014

Everything ABC's Blog Hop- A


Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter A. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their A element will be featured in their post.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy
If you came from there then you're on the right track!

My A is for Aeroplane! I love this Lifting Spirits stamp set, and it is perfect for a little boy's birthday.



I started off with some white cardstock, which I sponged using Lagoon ink. Then I stamped some clouds on the top using slate, and also fussy cut some white clouds stamped using Lagoon ink. The aeroplane was stamped three times with black ink on Ruby, Lagoon and Gold cardstock, then fussy cut and paper pieced together. I also fussy cut the banner, attaching it to the plane by drawing a line in black ink. The finishing touch was to put some of the new gold polka dot washi tape along the bottom for the runway.

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Ruby, Lagoon, Gold
Inks: Black, Lagoon, Slate
Stamps: Card Word Puzzle, Lifting Spirits
Embellishments: Polka Dot Washi Tape
Tools: Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors, Tombow Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots, Black Pen, Sponge Daubers

Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Susan of Flair Chase.

Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way :)

1. Linda Norman - Scrappy Therapy
2. Lauren Moore- CTMH Craftings- that's me!
3.Susan Green - Flair Chase
4. Jenny Gilbert - Jen's Creative Classroom
5 Shalana Glass- Scrappin' With Shalana
6. Wendy Kessler - My Scrapbooking Blog

5 comments:

  1. Sweet little card! I had this stamp set out today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Lauren. I like your sponging of the sky and how you used the washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! I love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad someone did an aviation themed card! And its adorable. My husband even looked at this one and said it was neat. And that's coming from a pilot. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!