Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #45

Another week's wonderful sketch from the team at Atlantic Hearts that I have tried to do justice!


This week I swapped the flowers for owls, as who doesn't love owls? These cuties are from the new Lollydoodle cardmaking WOTG. I fussy cut them and made them sit on some logs, which is also included as a stamp in the kit. I matted the owls with lagoon cardstock and also added some green grass down the bottom of the logs.

The sentiment was cut on the Cricut. It was originally done in Kraft but I tried to sponge the edges in cocoa and ended up with smudges everywhere, so I coloured the whole thing in Cocoa ink!

This is going to be a card for a friend expecting a baby over Easter- we don't know yet if it will be a boy or a girl but I think this card could be for either gender even with the predominance of blues and greens.

Now it is your turn- I would love to see what you create based on the sketch!



CTMH supplies used:
Ink: Juniper, Lagoon, Twlight, Cocoa, Desert Sand
Cardstock: Lagoon, Topiary, Kraft, White Daisy
Stamp set: Lollydoodle Cardmaking WOTG 
Embellishments: Crucit Artise Collection, Cricut Artbooking Collection
Tools: Micro-Tip Scissors, Tombow Adhesive.

4 comments:

  1. I really think this is super cute. Great job, I'm sure the mommy to be will love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! What a great interpretation of this week's sketch! I love those owls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love it!!! I am an owl lover:) well done.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!