Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #46

One of the ladies in our scrapbooking group recently had a baby girl, so this week's sketch was just what I needed to create a card.


This card came together quite quickly using some scraps from the Lollydoodle WOTG. I love how the tops of the paper have a patterned edge, which I used on my card as the thin strip. I fussy cut the owl and heart, and used a background stamp for the wooden circle in the background. A simple sentiment from the Wild Wonders stamp set completes my card.



CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Pear, White Daisy
Paper: Lollydoodle
Ink: Cotton Candy, Slate, Creme Brulee
Stamp sets: Lollydoodle WOTG, Universal backgrounds, Wild Wonders
Tools: Foam Tape, Micro-Tip Scissors, Tombow Adhesive.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute. Love how you made it work for a baby card. Awesome, and I love the Zip Strips at the top of our patterned paper. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love the color combination and the pink owl...adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!