Saturday, March 22, 2014

Everything ABCs Blog Hop- F


Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter F. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their F element will be featured in their post.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy

If you came from Joy McHargue at Studiowow then you're on the right track!

My F is for Friends- BFFs! (That stands for Best Friends Forever in case you don't have any teenage girls around.)

I love the Lollydoodle Range for tween and teen girls, so I have made a card featuring the BFF stamp set from the Lollydoodle Scrapbooking WOTG, as well as using elements from the Lollydoodle Cardmaking WOTG.



This will be a great card for someone to give to their friend! I am running a Mother/Daughter workshop in May where this is one of the three cards we will be making, so I am excited to see how the girls like the creations. There are still some spots left if you are in Christchurch and want to make this gorgeous card too!

Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Stephanie Feist of The Quilted Scrapper.

In case you get lost along the way…go to Scrappy Therapy for a complete list of participants!

CTMH supplies used:
Paper: Lollydoodle
Ink: Lagoon
Stamp set: Lollydoodle Scrapbooking WOTG
Cardstock: Kraft, Sky, Lagoon, White Daisy
Embellishments: Teal shimmer Trim, Lollydoodle Cardmaking WOTG sequins
Tools: Micro-Tip Scissors, Tombow adhesive

9 comments:

  1. Cute card! BFF's are the best :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's not for the group to like. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like that will make for a fun workshop! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. super adorable, your double F!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Lollydoodle paper. This is such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! I'm the mom to two boys, so not cutesy BFF stuff around my home, but I am definitely saving this to my Inspiration (aka scraplift) folder. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!