Sunday, April 27, 2014

Color Dare #91 - Ariana

I am in love with the Ariana range, as it is so versatile and the floral prints really appeal to me. I wish the floral paper was a blazer!

This week's Color Dare is using the Ariana range colours.


We celebrated my mother in law's birthday today, and so I made I card for her. I might have to make more copies of this!



I used the paper and the zip strip from the top of the paper pack as well. The flower is fussy cut after I stamped it with Blush ink on the Ariana Coral cardstock, and the paper pack made up the rest of the colours needed. The large Happy Birthday sentiment (stamped in Outdoor Denim ink) is one of my favourite stamp sets to use.

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Ariana Coral, White Daisy
Ink: Blush, Outdoor Denim

Paper: Ariana
Stamp Sets: 4 My Friend, Card Word Puzzle
Tools: Micro-Tip Scissors, Tombow Adhesive

4 comments:

  1. PRETTY! And the Card Word Puzzle rose works perfectly. Thanks for taking this week's Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Lauren! 4 My Friend is one of my favorite stamp sets too. You've really showed how pretty this Ariana paper is with this card layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Lauren! 4 My Friend is one of my favorite stamp sets too. You've really showed how pretty this Ariana paper is with this card layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a pretty use of those patterned papers. Thanks for playing at Color My Heart this week!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!