Saturday, April 5, 2014

Everything ABCs Blog Hop- G



Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter G. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their G element will be featured in their post.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy.

If you came from Judy then you're on the right track!

My G is for Gears. I live in a predominantly masculine household, so robots are always coming up in conversation. My eldest son fell in love with the stamp set I want to showcase to you today, called Robot Family.

I made a robot card for a birthday boy turning 3, using some Twilight and Slate cardstock and some leftover scraps of Sparkle and Shine paper.



I stamped the gears in second generation Juniper ink on White Daisy cardstock, then stamped the sentiment over top. A great boy card to go with his new robot lunchbox and drink bottle!

Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Darlys Recker - Crafty Happy.

In case you get lost along the way…go to Scrappy Therapy for a complete list of participants!

10 comments:

  1. Cute!! Sparkle and Shine is so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gears are not a G I had thought of! Cute card, great for a 3 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! I love the gears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card!! I did not even think of gears! I need to get this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't often see gear for boys - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love how you created the background for the image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!