Thursday, July 24, 2014

Race Team Epic- a congratulatory card

When I saw the theme at CASology this week, I immediately knew I had to play along.


I love to run, although I am a beginner, and I caught the bug from my Dad. He is currently undertaking the RaceTeam Epic training and so I wanted to make him a card for when he finishes up the programme.

The Picture My Life cards I have worked perfectly for this cue card, and I even had an "Epic" stamp!



I rounded the edges of the card to match the PML image. I kept the card very one dimensional due to it being a masculine card, and I still wanted lots of "white space" on the card.

Thanks for looking!

CTMH supplies used:
Card: Frosted Turquoise
Ink: Lagoon
Picture My Life Card: Later Sk8r
Stamp set: Reel Life
Tools: Corner Rounder, Tombow Adhesive

4 comments:

  1. So cool! This is a great idea using PML card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOW this is AWESOME!!! Love the color of this, the natural feeling of the card, so FABULOUS!!! Thanks for joining the "gang" at CASology this week, LOVE seeing your CAS creations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool - love the big bold image

    ReplyDelete
  4. How perfect that card is for this week's cue word!!! Love the colors on this and your stamp is just right! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!