Monday, July 7, 2014

Up In The Air

This week's theme over at Heart2Heart Challanges is: Up, Up, & Away!

The focus on something up in the air (plane, helicopter, hot air balloon, butterfly, bird, etc.) 

I went with a hot air balloon from the Lifting Spirits stamp set. I coloured it in and paired it with the Lollydoodle paper pack, some sequins, and a fun sentiment. The cloud was fussy cut and popped up with some 3D Foam Tape, as was the sentiment.



I don't drive, so this card is perfect for my friend who will be doing a lot of driving for me over the school holidays! I hope everyone in Australia and New Zealand has a good school holiday break- I have lots of fun activities planned for the boys including a second birthday and a Wiggles Concert so that should keep me busy.

CTMH supplies used:
Kit: Lollydoodle Cardmaking WOTG
Stamp set: Lifting Spirits
Tools: Tombow Adhesive, Micro-Tip Scissors, 3D Foam Tape, Blender Pen
Ink: Pear, Cotton Candy, Lagoon, Slate
Cardstock: Lagoon, Slate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!