Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #63

I have so many masculine birthday events coming up, so when I saw the sketch this week for Atlantic Hearts, my mind somehow transformed the flowers into manly accents!


I used some tire tracks, chipboard elements, stamped fussy cut items and some second generation stamping to complete my Clean and Simple card.



The sentiment means I can use it for another reason, not just birthday, but I think I know who will be receiving this one!

Remember that the sketch is a guide only- you have complete artistic freedom. I would love to see how you interpret the sketch this week over at Atlantic Hearts.

CTMH supplies used:
Stamp sets: Fast and Furious, Lifting Spirits
Ink: Sunset, Slate
Cardstock: Sunset, Slate
Embellishments: Proplayer Assortment
Tools: 3x3 Block, 2 1/2 x 6 block, Tombow Adhesive

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, I like that you kept it CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! What a great interpretation of the sketch! :) I always need masculine card ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!