Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #70

I am not usually a floral person, but seeing the sketch this week for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week, I thought it was too pretty to change!


I used up some of my Ariana scraps, and created this birthday card.



We would love to see your interpretations of the sketch this week, join in here!

CTMH supplies used:
Card: Ariana Coral, Outdoor Denim, White Daisy
Embellishments: Flamingo Dots
Ink: Blush, Outdoor Denim
Paper: Ariana
Stamp sets: Heartfelt Birthday Wish, You Only Live Once
Tools: Micro-Tip Scissors

8 comments:

  1. Great work.....love that you stayed with the sketch.....awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Lauren. Ariana is one of my fav paper packs.You did a great job showing it off !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love that Happy Birthday sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice card, I love Ariana!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card.. I love that paper.
    LAura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute one. Love that you stayed close to the sketch. That is the hardest part for me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!