Sunday, September 14, 2014

Chalk It Up PML

The challenge this week over at CSI pulled me in straight away, as I have been meaning to get Lucas' preschool photos into a Picture My Life album.


The colours were a great match for the Chalk It Up range, and the layout came together quickly with the pocket pages.



I have blurred faces and details for privacy reasons.

I chose to use numbers, triangles and eyeglasses- these details really made my layout fun!

The eyeglasses were part of one of the pocket cards, and I thought the quote was very appropriate.



I even got Lucas to write his name on one of the cards so that I can have a record of what his writing looked like when he was at preschool. I am sure he will get a kick out if it when he is older!



Here is a closer look at the left page:



And the right page:



Thanks for stopping by today!

CTMH supplies used:
PML: Chalk It Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!