Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Upcoming October Classes

It is already time to start thinking about Christmas, and my October classes reflect that!

First up is my Snowhaven workshop, where you will be creating three Christmas cards based on the Snowhaven Cardmaking WOTG. I have modified these cards to be a bit more summery if needed! This is happening at 2pm on Sunday 5th October. Cost is $15, with three completed cards and envelopes to take home and drinks and nibbles provided.



My Sunday Workshop takes place on the 12th October at the Cashmere Club from 10-4. This workshop is a chance to bring along anything you want to work on, and also have to opportunity to use my tools, stamps and expertise to help you complete your layouts, cards and other crafty projects. The $20 fee covers room hire, tea and coffee, afternoon tea and use of all my supplies.

An additional extra to this Sunday workshop is the Scaredy Cat Creative Insider layout, an exclusive class designed to let you create a double page layout from a kit I provide. Create a double page layout with a spooky vibe, or change up the sentiments and icons to suit.


The class includes Black Cardstock 1 sheet, Thistle Cardstock 1 sheet, Colonial White Cardstock 2 sheets, Scaredy Cat B&T Duos™ 2 sheets, Black Striped Twill Ribbon 1 pack and Scaredy Cat Assortment 1 pack.

Cost is $20 for this kit class and you must prepay in advance along with the standard workshop fee.
RSVPs and Orders need to be in by Tuesday 30th September for this class.

If you need more than 3 Christmas cards, you are very welcome to join me at my Sparkly Christmas Card workshop!  Join me for an evening creating 10 STUNNING Christmas cards! October 23 7-9pm The $45.00 workshop fee includes all materials to make 10 cards, full instructions, hands on help from me, plus a lovely yummy supper. This workshop is perfect for beginners and seasoned crafters alike. We'll be using one of the new elegant Cut Above card kits (modified for Christmas cards), clear embossing powder, and a pair of brand new stamp sets. You don't want to miss it!


Your workshop kit (that you get to keep!) includes the following:
1 - Cut Above Thank You card kit
1 - Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
1 - Single Snowflake Mini Stamp
1 - Duck Red Adhesive
Additional shared supplies we'll be using include:
2"x2" My Acrylix Blocks
White Daisy Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
Nonstick Micro Tip Scissors
Merriest Christmas Stamp set
Spritz and Scrubber
If you don't have any of these additional supplies and would like your own, you can add these to your workshop fee. Spots limited. Full payment for this workshop is due by 7pm September 24.

Lastly, I will be at Crafty Christchurch on Thursday 30th October during the evening, and then all day on Saturday 1st November, where I will be demonstrating the Yuletide Carol Workshop on the Go. It would be lovely to see you. This event focuses on getting craft ideas for Christmas, so it is very worthwhile attending if you want to create some homemade gifts or get some great Close To My Heart deals on Christmas items.

To book in for any of these events, please visit my list of events on my facebook page or leave me a message here. Alternatively, you can email me, especially if you have any further questions regarding these workshops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!