Saturday, November 15, 2014

Everything ABC's Blog Hop- X


  Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter X. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their X element will be featured in their post.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy

If you came from Linda then you're on the right track!

I have made an XOXO card for a wedding I am attending next week. I took some Ruby cardstock and used a retired xoxoxoxoxo stamp set to background stamp.



An embossed heart and a sentiment were added, as well as some matting around the stamped cardstock.



Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Jenny Gilbert- The Creative Heart.

In case you get lost along the way…go to Scrappy Therapy for a complete list of participants!

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Black, Ruby, Whisper
Embellishments: Clear Superfine Embossing Powder
Ink: Black, Ruby
Stamp sets: For Always, Love Clusters

4 comments:

  1. xoxoxox works for me! I just remembered I need a card for my niece. This card looks like it will be a quick one to make. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I wish I had that stamp... Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!