Monday, November 24, 2014

NOvember- No Rules!

Anything goes for this last challenge of NOvember with Heart2Heart Challenges!

I decided to break a few rules for this card.

I used a Picture My Life Card and items from the My Crush collection to create a card- I try not to peg my embellishments and scrapbooking items into one group. PML isn't just for pocket pages, and the My Crush Assortment isn't just for the smaller books.

I also broke another one of my rules and used a coloured card base instead of white.



The final result is a colourful, textured card using some scraps and items that would usually sit in my albums.

How will you break the rules this week?

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Colonial White, Crystal Blue, Smoothie
Embellishments: Flamingo Dots, My Crush Besties Assortment
Embossing Folder: Dot
Picture My Life: Avonlea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!