Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #84

This week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts inspired me immediately, as I loved the frame and the buttoned strip.



My take features the new December Stamp Of The Month, which is an adorable cupcake themed set.



I kept this fairly simple, letting the cupcake be the star of this card. The frame was cut from the Cricut, and I fussy cut each portion of the cupcake then layered it together. Some gold shimmer trim and durables kept the card true to the sketch, and I also used up some of my old patterned paper.

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Cotton Candy, Hollyhock, TopiaryWhite Daisy
Embellishments: Durables Artisan StudsGold Shimmer Trim
Ink: Chocolate
Paper: Ariana
Stamp set: Cutie Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!