Monday, December 1, 2014

Holiday Snapshots

This month's scrapbook challenge over at Heart2Heart Challenges is to scrapbook your favorite holiday! This could be a seasonal event or a family vacation.

I have amazingly caught up with my scrapbooking for the family album, and so I decided to prepare ahead for Christmas this year. Scrapbooking the holidays will be easy with the Yuletide Carol Workshop On The Go- I simply followed the layout guide, used the provided stamp sets and embellishments, and left the photo mats blank for my pictures of Christmas Day this year.



The left hand side features a title cut using the Cricut, as well as some cute stamp, embellishment and Cricut cut details.



The right hand side is my favourite- I can't decide if I like the trees, tickets or postage stamp detail the best!



The WOTG made this a simple task, as I am one of those people that likes to follow sketches, directions and templates. Of course, you can change things up or use different papers, which is why the WOTG is versatile for any type of paper scrapbooker. It comes with the full layout guide and instructions, paper pack, embellishments and a D size stamp set.

We would love to see your scrapbooking layouts- link up with us!

CTMH supplies used:
Inks: Black, Desert Sand, New England Ivy, Ruby
WOTG: Yuletide Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!