Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Gift Bags

Last minute Christmas gifts are always great to have on hand- and the Close To My Heart Christmas Treat Bags are perfect for this!

You get all of these items in the pack, then all you need to add is this stamp set and an ink pad- I used Topiary.



The stickers in the pack are perfect for putting on the bottom of wrapped kisses chocolate, and then you place them in the bags provided.



A sweet gift idea for a group gifting situation, and always appreciated!



I have put together a special bundle price to get everything you need to create this pack (apart from the chocolates), but this offer finishes at midnight Thursday 4th December (tomorrow). You can contact me directly to purchase, or if you purchase these items in your cart without the block through my online website, I will also add in the block at no extra charge.



My website is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!