Wednesday, February 11, 2015

14 Days of Love- Day 11


Each day for 14 days I will be bringing you a project inspired by love!

I always love getting mail that isn't a bill, so when I saw the adorable mailbox project in the Artiste booklet, I knew I had to create a love letter mailbox to put some sweet love notes inside. 

This mailbox was cut using paper for the main part, and then cardstock accents. 

I love the flag that is included with this cut out project- I decorated it by stamping a sentiment from the Lifting Spirits stamp set and attaching it to the mailbox with a brad.



The flag can move up and down, so now my boys and husband know when I have put a note inside the mailbox! I plan to use this for encouraging notes, to let the boys know of some family fun nights and also to express my feelings as I can write things better than vocalising them. 

What would you put in this mailbox? I would love to know!

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Ruby, Whisper
Cricut Cartridges: Artfully Sent, Artiste
Embellishments: Mini Medley Accents
Paper: Heartstrings
Stamp set: Lifting Spirits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!