Monday, February 2, 2015

14 Days of Love- Day 2


Each day for 14 days I will be bringing you a project inspired by love!

You may be gift wrapping a present for a wedding, anniversary or Valentines Day, and want to add some homemade crafting to the packaging. Gift tags are a great way to add that special touch!

I cut three tags in Desert Sand cardstock using the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. 

This tag uses the January SOTM for the arrows, and the new Happy to Be Friends stamp set for the sentiment. I stamped everything in Ruby ink and used a piece of Heartstrings paper behind the heart cutout.

This one uses some more hearts, this time cut from the Artfully Sent cartridge using Pixie cardstock. I stamped this sentiment from the Happy Birds stamp set, masking off the word "lovely" to make the word love and stamping it three times in Pixie ink.

This last one also uses the January SOTM xoxo stamped in Chocolate ink. I used some Bronze Shimmer Trim behind the heart, and used the cut out part of the heart sponged with Chocolate ink, popped up on Foam Tape and then embellished with a button from a retired Mini Medley accents and some Metallic Bakers Twine.

I would love to know which tag is your favourite! Make sure to come back tomorrow as I will be sharing an adorable project, perfect for a treat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!