Tuesday, February 3, 2015

14 Days of Love- Day 3


Each day for 14 days I will be bringing you a project inspired by love!

I like having some themed sweets on my bench during Valentines week, and needed something to put them in that was going to be both cute and functional.

I cut out this basket using the Artiste Cricut cartridge- one of my favourite cartridges to use.

It was very easy to assemble using some liquid glass and the bone folder.

I decided to decorate the basket by using some of the new twine and a new stamp set from the Seasonal Expressions catalogue. I also used some spare hearts cut from the Artfully sent cartridge that were spare from tomorrow's project.

 
Now it is ready to be filled with chocolates or other Valentines treats- perfect for leaving on a desk for someone to find or having on your bench for people to help themselves to a chocolate.

CTMH supplies used:
Embellishments: Pixie Extra Thick Twine
Ink: Pixie
Stamp set: Love Ya Silly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!