Wednesday, February 4, 2015

14 Days of Love- Day 4


Each day for 14 days I will be bringing you a project inspired by love!

Today's project is creating used the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge. When I first saw this cartridge I was excited about making pop up cards, but I have only just started having a play with the other options available in this cartridge.

One of the options is a pocket card sleeve- perfect for sliding in gift cards, tags or even adding hidden journalling to your layouts. I cut this sleeve as it is perfect for a Valentines gift card.

I cut the corresponding pocket card and mounted it on Whisper cardstock, leaving the large heart free. Then I was able to slip a gift card behind it and stamp the exposed tab with a Just For You sentiment.

I rounded the edges of the tab and slipped it inside the sleeve. The gift card is now hidden to provide an element of surprise when the recipient pulls out the inner tab.

Come back tomorrow, when I will be sharing another Artfully Sent creation with you!

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Black, Pixie, Whisper
Cricut: Artfully Sent
Ink: Black
Stamp set: It's The Little Things (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!