Friday, February 6, 2015

14 Days of Love- Day 6


Each day for 14 days I will be bringing you a project inspired by love!

Today is a simple card featuring one of the new stamp sets in the Seasonal Expressions.



I used some leftover heart cut outs from my Cricut projects and popped them up on foam tape. The circle backgrounds are from my favourite stamp set in the Seasonal Expressions catalogue, stamped in three different colours. I added a sentiment from the January SOTM and some flamingo dots placed on the card was all the bling I needed.

I really like this card, it turned out differently from what I had planned but I think it is a new favourite technique for me and I can see myself using this idea for birthdays, anniversary cards and thank yous and popping different shapes on top of the circles.

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Pixie, Ruby, White Daisy
Cricut: Artfully Sent
Embellishments: Flamingo Dots
Stamp sets: Brushstrokes, This Moment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!