Sunday, February 8, 2015

14 Days of Love- Day 8


Each day for 14 days I will be bringing you a project inspired by love!



Today I would like to share a project inspired by Stampin' Nerd- a pull-out gift card box! Please click here for a full tutorial as she explains it better than I can.

 
The instructions give you this adorable box with a gift card slot, so that you can box up a gift card for a Valentines gift, wedding anniversary gift, or a date night voucher. here I have used a mall gift card for our date night gift so that we can use it to see a movie together than get a coffee at our local shopping centre.

I made a tag to attach to the box using one of my favourite stamp sets and some masking.


I attached it to the box using some ribbon and embellishment, and now it is ready to be given to my husband for a special and unexpected date night! 



Come back tomorrow as I will be sharing an anniversary layout using some of my favourite CTMH items.

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Whisper, White Daisy
Embellishments: Red Enamel HeartsSlate Diagonal Striped Ribbon
Inks: Black, Cotton Candy, Cranberry, Slate
Paper packet: Heartstrings
Stamp set: Love Clusters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!