Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #108

I don't often make masculine cards, but when I saw the sketch this week at Atlantic Hearts I knew that I wanted to create a masculine version for my brother in law's birthday card.


My brother in law has some epic facial hair, and so I used the Father's Day moustache and hat stamp but masked it off to create a birthday card!



A moustache charm from our Base and Bling range was an added touch instead of a bow to finish off the card.

If you love this sketch, why not make your own card, layout or paper project and link it up with us? We would love to have you play along!

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Black, Pear, White Daisy
Embellishments: Base and Bling Journey CharmsHoliday Happenings Badge ButtonsSlate Diagonal Striped Ribbon
Ink: Black, Pear
Paper Packet: Brushed
Stamp set: The Best Dad Ever

2 comments:

  1. great masculine card. The green against the black is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am so late getting to check and comment on anything for this challenge. Oops. t This makes a super masculine card especially for one with the moustache/beard thing, - Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!