Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Loads of Fun!

I can't believe it is nearly the end of September- where is the year going!

I have so many family birthdays coming up, and I need a lot of little boy cards. I decided to play with Nevermore and find some non-Halloween uses for this paper packet, as we do not really celebrate Halloween in new Zealand I want to showcase this paper packet for other themes. With the help of the sketch this week at Atlantic Hearts, I set about creating a birthday card!


I used the new Loads of Fun stamp set- it is adorable for any little boy projects!



The Nevermore zip strip was the perfect thin panel as it reminded me of a racing checkered flag, and the road cone was stamped and fussy cut.

We would love to see your sketch inspired creation this week- come join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!