Monday, September 7, 2015

National Stamping Month Blog Hop

Welcome to our National Stamping Month Blog Hop!  We will be featuring the September Constant Campaign, which is Hello Life, a set of three stamp sets available this month only for $25NZD each, or purchase all three for $64NZD (saving $11!).


If you have come here from Lela's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog.


This month we have 40 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's special stamp sets and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

My baby is growing up, and he recently started preschool. I am doing a Picture My Life album for his preschool and school journey, and the Pocket Page Scrapbooking stamp set helped to add some extra touches to this layout.



The camera and hearts were tone-on-toned stamped and then fussy cut, and I added the 'today' stamp on my journal card.



Isn't the new PML Childhood program cute? I love the ABC theme, and it was perfect for the preschool photos.



Now "Hop" on over to Michelle's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, these stamp sets are only available until 30th September!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!

11 comments:

  1. nice addition of those little touches - really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought these stamps were adorable for great embellishment to scrap pages too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those PML cards are great and I love how you incorporated the stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the stamp set with the PML Childhood cards. They work together seemlessly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is a really cool idea! Gotta do this with my Grand daughter's pic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!