Wednesday, November 25, 2015

White Pines Wednesday 4


The last Wednesday of November is here, and so it is time for my final White Pines Wednesday feature!

I don't do a huge amount of Christmas decorating as my son's birthday is a week before Christmas and I tend to have his birthday decorations up, then take them down and decorate after his celebrations. However, I love little things to sit on mantels, shelves and cabinets, and so I set about making some cute little present boxes using the White Pines Paper Packet.

This stack of presents was made using the Artiste cartridge and cutting the standard boxes at &, 8 and 9 inches. I used one side of each paper for the bottom, and the other side for the lid.



I tied the boxes together using some of the Fern Thick Twine, and added a bow from the Glacier Fundamental Assortment on top as a finishing touch.



Now I have a cute stack of presents sitting on my shelf!


These might end up being a gift for a few people too, as they are super cute and easy to make.



I hope you have enjoyed my White Pines Wednesday series- you can catch up on previous posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!