Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #136

Another week, another sketch!


I have been trying to use up my scraps before I dive into my new pretty paper packets, and I had some old feather vellum printed paper that I thought I could use as a card background. I then replaced the stripes with feathers and I was away- the card came together in my mind and then it was just a matter of cutting different feathers from the Cricut Artistry collection.



The sentiment was also cut from the Cricut and stamped using one of the exclusive Cricut stamp sets, and I added 'birthday' from the retired belated Birthday stamp set. Lastly, I added some Bronze Shimmer Trim to hide the straggly ends of the feathers!

If you are inspired by this week's sketch, you can join in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!