Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry Gift Card Sleeve

When I saw the challenge at Just Add Ink this morning, Just Add a Gift Card Holder, it was just the kick I need to take a gift voucher I had just purchased and make it fancy!




I used one of the Sleeves from the Artfully Sent cartridge and then added the poinsettia and merry sentiment from the Cricut too.

Now I have a pretty sleeve to slip the gift voucher in, which will make a nice addition to the recipient's parcel. These are super easy to decorate, and I feel like I should make them more often!

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely idea to create a sleeve Lauren! And I love how elegant the lattice makes it. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely way to gift a gift card Lauren, the lattice feature is so effective. Thanks for sharing with us at Judt Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!