Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Organise your 2016 with CTMH

I am so excited that Close To My Heart has bought out a planner or 2016! I am one of those people who needs things written down, and it is one of the best ways to communicate what is going on with the rest of my family.

Here is the planner's monthly calendar at the start of each month. Birthdays and monthly recurring dates go here, as well as any planned time off.



I love how each month can be personalised with stickers, stamps and embellishments to make it your own.



Each double page spread gives you a week at a glance, which is great as it means you don't have to flick through multiple pages to see your 7 day plan. I have also customised this area with the stickers included in the planner bundle.



Here is a short video I have put together showing how I have put together my 2016 planner.



This planner is available in a bundle until the 31st December- shop now to get your hands on one today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!