Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #148

Another week, another sketch at Atlantic Hearts!


I am in love with the new Regatta Paper Packet, which goes perfectly with this adorable Pirate Birthday stamp set. I combined these two to make a pirate themed birthday card!


I cut a circle and sponged it with three ink colours, then stamped the pirate ship on. The thing I love about our clear stamps is that they can be bent, and so I was able to shape the sentiment around the circle. Some paper, shimmer trim and the Zip Strip helped to add the additional elements of this card.



This paper packet is definitely my favourite from the new Seasonal Expressions 1 catalogue, and I have used it for so many different projects.

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: White Daisy
Embellishments: 3D Foam TapeBronze Shimmer Trim
Ink: Chocolate, Crystal Blue, Pear
Paper Packet: Regatta
Stamp Set: Pirate Birthday

1 comment:

  1. I adore this fun card! Such a great job. I definitely need to order this pp collection. It's awesome! You showed it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!