Monday, February 8, 2016

Regatta PML Layout

Since I am a mother of boys, I love any Paper Packet that is more masculine. When I saw the Regatta line, I had to have it! It is my new favourite paper packet, which is the theme this week over at H2H challenges.

The thing I love the most about the new Paper Packets is that they come with some Picture My Life cards that you can cut up and use on your projects, cards or in PML layouts.

Here I have used the Regatta PML pages to do a page on my son's swimming lessons.

Here is the full 12x12 layout with photos and journalling.



This "simply the best" title was already on one of the PML cards, and I stamped 'swimming' in Sapphire ink from the Play Hard-Diving stamp set. The anchor is from the Maritime Puffies.



Here I used the starfish and boat from the Regatta Complements. I stamped 'Make a splash!' in Flaxen ink from the Beach Days stamp set onto a journalling card I had in my random stash.



This wave paper from the Regatta Paper Packet is one of my favourite designs, and so I used it as a filler panel on my layout. I added a Flaxen banner from the Artistry cricut cartridge, and stamped the sentiment in Sapphire ink from the Play Hard-Diving stamp set. Some more of the Maritime Puffies on either side finished off the banner.



What is your favourite CTMH Paper Packet? Show us by linking up with Heart 2 Heart challenges!

1 comment:

  1. I love Regatta too! It is perfect for these cute swimming pics. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!