Thursday, March 3, 2016

Featured Product- Embossing Folders

Hello and welcome to our CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop. This week our featured product is Embossing Folders!

If you have just joined us you can start here and continue on, as this is a circular hop or if you get lost along the way you can start at the beginning with Annette as she has the complete list. If you came here from Annette you are in the right place. Now on to my project:

My favourite embossing folder at the moment is this Confetti one, which looks great as it is.



But of course, I wanted to do more!

I started by adding different colours of watercolour paint to each dot. I wasn't too fussed on being even or too precise, as the nature of watercolours is to spread a little bit and look messy.



I then matted it to some Sunset cardstock before placing it on my card base to completely dry.



I cut a banner and the starburst sentiment on my Cricut to finish off this fun party card.



Thank you for checking out my project. If you would like to purchase our featured product of the week or any additional supplies you can buy them here. If you enjoyed my project please comment below as we love feedback! Next on our blog hop is Melissa from My Heartfelt Sentiments. Make sure to check out her amazing work featuring this same product.

See you next week when we will be featuring Complements! Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so fun and cheerful, Lauren, I'm craving cupcakes now! So sweet! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! This is CUTE! Love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I love that embossing folder as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you added the color to your confetti dots!!! How clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!