Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #154

Time for another fabulous sketch with Atlantic Hearts!


I had some great ideas for this sketch, and almost ended up creating three cards with this. However, I have limited myself to just one, featuring a lot of scraps from my craft desk.

I recently had to pack up most of my craft items as we had new carpet put down, and so I only had my older kits and some scraps on hand. However, I came across the perfect PML card with a tag printed on it, which I fussy cut and stamped with a sentiment to put on my card.



The pennant strip along the polka dot paper is a scrap from that same PML card, and I then cut a strip of the Lollydoodle paper and used my scallop border punch to finish off the card layers. A touch of grey enamel gems was the only bling I needed for this card.

We would love to see your take on this sketch- come link up with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!