Monday, April 18, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #156

Whenever I make a card, I always like to have a sketch to inspire me. This week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts is one I can see myself using again and again, as all of the design team have come up with fantastic ideas with this sketch!


I used the Brushstrokes stamp set and some scraps from the Charlotte Paper Packet to create this card. This white and gold riboon from the Regatta WYW was the perfect finishing touch.



I matched the gold bling to the gold in the ribbon, and added a sentiment and splotchy heart in black. This card could be used for a number of occasions- I like having some generic cards in my stash to quickly grab if needed.

Be sure to link up your own creations using this week's sketch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!