Monday, April 4, 2016

Four Flowers for Mum

This week at Heart 2 Heart Challenges we are looking for the number 4! Four photos, four embellishments, the number 4- how you interpret this is up to you!

I decided to create a card using four colours and four flowers for Mother's Day.

The flowers on the bottom were cut from the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge, and the top flowers are from the Springtime Wishes stamp set. I also added four flamingo dots, one for the centre of each flower.



This card features four colours- Pixie, Pomegranate, Pear and White Daisy. The Pear paper is from the Penelope Paper Packet, which is a spring themed packet but goes well with this theme.

Lastlyt, I used the sentiment from My Mother, which I love as there is the NZ spelling available as well as the US spelling.

How will you interpret this week's challenge? We would love for you to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!