Monday, April 18, 2016

Photo Op!

As a scrapbooker, I am always on the lookout for a Photo Op, which is the theme this week at Heart 2 Heart challenges.

My son loves to do fun runs with me, but after surgery I couldn't go to one as planned. Luckily, my sister stepped in and offered to take him. My husband was also there to cheer them on, and I told him to take lots of photos! Luckily, he obliged and I got some great shots to scrapbook.

I have been going back and using up some old layouts I did for demos that were lacking photos and I came across this layout in my stash.



Here is the layout with some extra stamping, journalling and the photos!



I added some extra stamped stars in between the star embellishments as it looked a bit empty.



My journal lines were stamped in black ink and I added some extra banners and a title from the Cheers 2016 stamp set. This is retired but I thought it went perfectly with the theme of the page.



I am so glad that my husband took some photos of this event so that I could still see Lucas having fun, even though I couldn't be there in person.

What is your Photo Op? Join us this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!