Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #158

I can't believe we are in to May already! I am loving this term with the Atlantic Hearts Design Team, and this week's sketch is fabulous as usual. 


My sister had her baby shower in the weekend, and we had a neutral themed shower since she has not found out the gender. I used the Georgie Paper Packet to create each of the squares, and the B is for Baby stamp set for the middle piece. I added a Zip Strip down the bottom and accented it with one of the Gold Fundamental Assortment bows. The finishing touch was some Gold Sequins on each square.



I love the greens, greys and yellows for a gender neutral card! The bold sentiment really stands out on this card, which is exactly what I wanted, and I love the little bow on the zip strip. I hope my sister loved the card too.

If you are inspired by this week's sketch, we would love for you to link up with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!