Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #160

Another week's sketch has been released at Atlantic Hearts, and I immediately knew I wanted to do something with big bold flowers.


I also wanted to use up some scraps from the Happy Times Paper Packet, which I think pairs perfectly with flowers!

I Cricut cut the flowers, and added a stamped sentiment from the Someone Special stamp set in White Daisy Ink. I dragged the petals across some Pomegranate inkpad to add some dimension, and the middle flower was also popped up on 3D Foam Tape.



I also added the gold polka dot zip strip from Happy Times, and added some gold circles from the Fundamental Assortment to tie it all together.

We would love for you to join us this week- I always love seeing the different takes on the sketch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!