Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Thank You Watercolour Card

I have been super busy crafting with all my new goodies, but I thought I wold pop in and show you a simple watercolour card I created as part of my upcoming Watercolour Wonder class in September. (I know, I like to plan ahead!)

I thought this would be a great chance to play along with the CASology cue card this week.


To create this card, I simply painted a green wash on some watercolour paper and let it dry. I then stamped two hearts and a sentiment from the Happy Heart stamp set in Archival Black ink.



Simple but effective in my opinion!

3 comments:

  1. Simple, effective, and downright pretty! The black hearts and sentiment are perfect, so nice against that pretty watercolored background. Love that color! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, simple but super effective - gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lauren!!! I love your brushstrokes, perfect for this watercolor cue card. The color is amazing and the black stands. Nicely done. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!