Monday, September 19, 2016

3x3 Sea Glass Cards

Sea Glass is the colour of the year for Close To My Heart- a beautiful blue designed to go with all of the other CTMH cardstock and ink colours.


I wanted to show how this cardstock could pair with three other colours in our range; Slate, Saffron and Cranberry.



I created these 3x3 cards and added a border of Sea Glass cardstock. The flower was also cut from Sea Glass cardstock using the Flower Market Cricut Cartridge.

I stamped the three sentiments using the stamp sets available in the exclusive September Create Kindness Card Kit and then added a coordinating gem in the centre of each flower using the Grey Enamel Gems, Florence Sequins and Cranberry Fundamentals Assortment.

Now I have three cards ready to go for giving out as RAOK this month.

Link up your Sea Glass projects with Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!