Monday, February 20, 2017

Crushing on Complements!

I am in love with the new My Boy Complements from CTMH- with two boys of my own I create a lot of masculine layouts so these are perfect for me!


My son recently celebrated his 7th birthday, and I wanted to create a fun double page spread for the birthday party photos.

I used Whisper Cardstock for my background and added some accents of patterned paper from the Enchantment Fundamentals Paper Packet. Then the My Boy Complements did the rest of the work for me!



The left hand side features a title pennant from the complements, as well as a star cluster and another sentiment sticker.



More star clusters on the right hand side, as well as this gorgeous 'hello handsome' title. The only stamping I did was to add some journal lines from a retired Stamp of the Month.



I love how the Complements brightened up this page in a matter of minutes- they do all the work for me! If you have some CTMH Complements at hand, why not join us over at Heart 2 Heart Challenges for the Complements Challenge this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!