Monday, April 17, 2017

For a Wonderful Woman

So many things in life are wonderful- the world around us, chocolate chip cookies, and of course friends and family!

My mother in law is am amazing woman, and I wanted to make her a card to let her know I was thinking of her during a difficult time.

I used the Hello Lovely Paper Packet as the base of this card, and used the coordinating cardstock to perfectly match the patterned paper.



I stamped the sentiment in Fern cardstock, which is from the retired For Family stamp set. I added some of the Hello Lovely Complements around the white cardstock, as well as a sticker on top of the Green Shimmer Trim.

What do you think is wonderful? Join up your Wonderful World projects with us this week over at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card...love that paperpack. So Clean and Simple and just the right touch of embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!