Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Celebrating the Birthday Boy

My son celebrated his 8th birthday in December and I have finally gotten around to scrapbooking it!

I stuck with quite a neutral palette with pops of glitter and silver and gold accents.



I've been meaning to use this birthday bo sticker for ages, which helps to draw attention to the journalling circle.



I used shimmer trim and gold foil to anchor the photo panels, and added some fun boy themed embellishments such as this gear and superhero accents.



More glitter for the cupcake, which I negative cut using the Cricut and backed with the glitter paper. Additional shimmer was added with the silver stars, and I stamped the title using grey ink. Side note- how hilarious is my son's face in reaction to his octopus hot dog dinner!



Isn't this superhero adorable? I kept his quite neutral but embellished with a few epoxy stars.



Since it is National Scrapbooking Month, I'm linking this layout up with the Heart 2 Heart challenge.


Thanks for stopping by today! I'm so glad to be sharing my creations again after a long break.

2 comments:

  1. Another great layout Laura, and your kids are so photogenic and you can tell they are very comfortable in front of a camera...they show their personalities for sure. Great pics and fun layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout! I love it, super fun and cute! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!