Monday, May 28, 2018

Last chance for Postcard Perfect!

Cocktails, sunshine, palm trees- I'm dreaming about a tropical holiday and the Postcard Perfect range is the perfect way to scrap those memories! You can purchase the whole bundle here (as pictured below) or purchase the items individually.



The Cut Above Layout kit is fabulous for quickly putting together pages. I especially love the yellow circle layout, which is perfect for holiday or summer memories.



I've made this layout in anticipation of my trip to Fiji, using the beautiful tropical palm print paper as an accent and pairing it with the complementing cardstock.



This layout reminds me of a beach vacation and I love all the accents you can use with this paper packet as there are some cut out accent sheets that come in the paper packet. I also used the optional stamp set to create the title.



Look at this adorable camera!



The bright colours are beautiful for sharing memories, and I love the combination of the Peacock paired with pink and mint.



These items are only available until the end of May- you can grab your Postcard Perfect items here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!