Sunday, May 26, 2019

Using those Zip Strips!

I love the Zip Strips on the top of my CTMH papers, one side is a pretty pattern and the othr side lists all of the colours within the collection.

The patterns and thinness of the Zip Strips mean that they can be used for all sorts of decorative purposes for borders, journal strips, frames and embellishment accents.

This card was created using the Zip Strips as the main feature. I finished it off with a simple strip of gold foil tape, a stamped sentiment and a coloured and fussy cut flower.



This card could be used for a variety of occasions- I kept it rather neutral so that I can have a congratulations card on hand whenever I need it.



I'm entering this card in the Just Add Ink challenge for this week- Z for Zip Strips!

2 comments:

  1. How cool. Such a fun way to add a Z element. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix of colours and patterns Lauren! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!