Saturday, March 28, 2020

E is for Easter

Saturday here in New Zealand means lots of time to craft, and so I was excited to play along with Just Add Ink's latest challenge!



Of course, Easter is coming up and I just happened to have some leftover Easter kit items out on my craft desk so it was easy to create this Easter layout.

I loved the Juniper polka dot paper paired with my leftover Juniper cardstock, and then the layout progressed from there. Quite often I create my base first and then become inspired from those colours. Once I found a darling yellow zip strip to accent, then I was able to bring in the Canary colours as well, and then Smoothie rounded off the colour combo of this Easter layout.



This title cracked me up (haha!) and get a look at those adorable puffy stickers I was able to use as well!



I had been hoarding this sweet chick puffy sticker, and I have finally used it on my layout! He was a cute little frame for the main photo, and the candy stripe mat was a pre-cut piece that also worked perfectly with this layout.



Even though we are in lockdown I still have a fun filled Easter day planned for my two boys, and so I can't wait for next weekend when I can get some photos on this layout. How many of you pre-make layouts for future events? I love doing it as I can then plan my photo orientation (I'm weird I know!) and all I have to do is print the photos and stick them on.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you are keeping well wherever you are.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely layout - cute little chick and a fun sentiment. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how adorable! Gorgeous creation. Thank you for sharing with us at Just Add Ink x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!